15+ Astounding Red Carpet Looks That We’ll Remember for a Very Long Time
Red carpet events for celebrities and their teams are a great opportunity to exercise their creative muscles to the fullest. Whether it’s for bringing attention to a worldwide problem, making a reference to their recent project, or just showing their style, the celebs know how to impress us. The gowns we gathered in this article all deserve to be on the front covers of magazines.
1. Jennifer Lopez at the Tribeca Festival wearing a sheer cut-out dress.
2. Rita Ora in a bathrobe dress
3. Z LaLa rocked this sea-creature inspired outfit at the 2015 AMAs.
4. Celine Dion in a sheer dress with a 3D pattern
5. Emma Watson’s dress made from reusable plastic bottles
6. Rihanna’s asymmetrical dress with textured petals
7. Zendaya wearing a stunning futuristic dress at the Women in Film Honors, Los Angeles 2021.
8. Jared Leto was carrying his own head at the 2019 Met Gala.
9. Emma Corrin wore a surreal, intriguing Schiaparelli dress at Critics Choice Awards 2021.
10. Lena Waithe’s Pride cape
11. Sarah Paulson wore this very vibrant gown to the Ocean’s 8 premiere in 2018.
12. Katy Perry’s intricate and dramatic dress really drew attention at the 2019 Met Gala.
13. Zendaya’s dress with a golden spine
14. Billy Porter paired his blue suit with a matching umbrella hat for the 2021 AMAs.
15. Janelle Monáe attends the 61st annual Grammy Awards in a show-stopping outfit completed with a quirky hat.
16. Emma Corrin wore this interesting dress, nail, and bonet combo at the 2021 Emmy Awards.
Which of these outfits impressed you the most? Are there any other celebrities you’d like to add to the list?