15 People Whose Selflessness Is Their Strongest Suit
Caring for others is the best gift we can give them and ourselves. There’s nothing more important than having a positive impact on someone who really needs it. People adopt animals that have been sitting in the shelter for too long or save a wounded animal from the streets. What we can all learn from them is that we all have the power to help.
Now I’ve Seen Everything would love to see people doing their part in today’s world and here are some that left an imprint on our hearts.
1. “Myself (middle), my brother (left), and my best friend (right) with our puppy siblings we just adopted”
2. “My husband grew up without a dad. My dad is taking him on his first father-son campout today.”
3. “Finally caught me a husband!”
4. “It’s the little things.”
The note reads: “Bird nest in mailbox. Please place mail in basket.”
5. “I texted this person at an ungodly hour.”
6. “A bird is currently building a nest in my parents’ shed, so my dad is keeping the door open for the entire summer.”
8. “My elderly neighbor has severe depression and will stay in bed for days. I take Petunia over when I know she’s in a slump and that always seems to cheer her up.”
9. “Decided to spend my lunch break cleaning up my community and bringing back the #trashtag challenge!”
10. “I noticed a pigeon at my workplace that hadn’t moved all day, he was covered in sticky grease and gravel. I took him home with me and cleaned him all up, released him back to his family the next morning.”
11. “This kitten followed me home and broke into my house. I wasn’t even mad and decided to keep her.”
“I named her Shadow because she always sneaks up on people.”
12. “My best bud and I cleaned up a ton of trash today on our day off.”
13. “My dad (who has no idea how to cook) knew I’d be in meetings all day so he woke up extra early and made me pancakes + coffee.”
“They tasted awful but they were such a wonderful surprise and I love this man.”
14. “Rescued an iguana that was stuck in my neighbor’s fence and caught a duckling that had a hurt leg and brought it to a rescue. All in a day’s work.”
15. “My 5-year-old niece stopped her mom from stepping on a little spider and took it outside on her hand instead.”
When was the last time you helped someone? What’s the most unexpected, positive thing someone did for you that instantly made you smile and that you’ll never forget?