10 People Who Had One Job but Seemed to Do It With Their Eyes Closed
There are people who don’t seem to analyze very well what they are going to do prior to undertaking it. Whether out of laziness or sincere distraction, there are times when we might think that the logic of these individuals took a long vacation (and did not return in time to avoid unexpected results). From ruined cell phones to unusable forks, all of these things could have gone well, but ended quite badly.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything we think that those who are lazy have to work twice as hard, since they have to do things all over again. It is quite possible that the protagonists of the events we gathered for you here had to go back to make amends for what they did.
1. “It was so close”
2. “And now what?”
3. “Had a Harry Potter watching party, chose the wrong bakery for the job...”
The Deathly Hallows are magical relics from the Harry Potter world (clarification from Now I’ve Seen Everything).
4. “Delivery guy put plastic fork and knife underneath the hot food.”
5. “I got this package in the mail today and the mailman left it stuck like this in my mailbox.”
6. It looks like this sewer grate is just there for decoration.
7. “Let’s just paint over the leaf... it’s fine.”
8. “The salt shakers at my hotel (it had a kitchen)”
9. “They screwed it up not once, but twice.”
10. This fork is far from fulfilling its purpose.
Do you have any photos or anecdotes of things that seem to have been done on the spur of the moment or without thinking? We’d love to see them!