10+ Stars Whose Large Number of Children Caught Us Off Guard
According to certain studies, parents with four or more children are happier than other parents. Although this is not true for everyone, it is undeniable that families with many children have a lot of fun. Celebrities have all the resources needed to sustain a considerable number of kids, so while managing many children may be challenging, it is not a problem for them. However, despite their notoriety, many stars have shied away from exposing the actual number of children they have.
1. Cate Blanchett has 4 children with her husband, Andrew Upton.
2. Gordon Ramsay shares 5 children with his wife, Tana.
3. James Van Der Beek and his wife, Kimberly, are parents to 6 children.
4. Steven Spielberg is a father to 7 children. His offspring is a blend of adopted children, stepchildren, and biological children.
5. Clint Eastwood has 8 biological children with 6 different women.
6. Rod Stewart is a father to 8 children who he’s welcomed with 5 different partners.
7. Mick Jagger has a blended family of 8 children.
8. Mel Gibson has 9 kids with 3 different women.
9. Eddie Murphy is a proud father to 10 children.
10. Robert De Niro is a doting dad to 6 kids, including 2 daughters and 4 sons.
11. Elon Musk is a father of 10. Musk welcomed twins 2 times and triplets once.
12. Mia Farrow has been a mother to 14 children, 4 of which are biological.
What celebrity did you not know had a huge family?