14 Witty People Who Are Prepared for Whatever Life Has in Store for Them
In life, it is impossible to know what is going to happen, so we should do our best to adapt to the circumstances and try to solve the problems as they appear. You might not have a contact lens case with you, or you can discover that there’s no bread left when you wanted to eat grilled cheese. Our today’s heroes prove that you can find a way out of any situation.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything have found some examples of people’s creative ways of solving problems.
1. “Making the best out of a bad situation...”
2. “My coworker forgot her contact lens case, so she improvised.”
3. “I got snowed in without bread, so I used an English muffin for my grilled cheese. No regrets.”
4. “It’s my last week at work. My coworkers got me a goodbye cake.”
5. Please stop.
6. “I tried to get one nice photo of me with my dog. But he won’t sit still, so I went with this.”
7. “I ordered a fractal tapestry and it was a fail. Turned lemons into lemonade by using the material for a robe.”
8. “I see what you did there”
9. No AC, no problem
10. “My husband always does this whenever I’m having a bad day.”
11. “When you accidentally trim through your plate, you’ve got to turn lemons into lemonade!”
12. “At least I can give a major thumbs up now.”
13. Improvised office right at home
14. “Crazy sore muscles but no bathtub? Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.”
Which instance is your favorite? Don’t forget to share what you do when life gives you lemons in the comment section.