15+ Heartwarming Photos That Speak Volumes Without Saying a Word
We rely on our vision a lot when it comes to getting to know the world around us. Scientists say that we’re so good at this that we only need 13 milliseconds to process an image. But there are, of course, some pictures we want to look at for much longer than that, those that have some great stories to tell.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found a bunch of heartwarming pics and gathered them right here.
1. “Me and my son both at 9 months. 35 years apart.”
2. “I ran outside to take a picture. My daughter chased after me. I told her to go back inside. She didn’t listen. I’m glad she didn’t listen.”
3. “My 98-year-old grandma was the flower girl in my wedding! She kept saying, “This will be one for the history books.”
4. “I went for a hike with my son in Moab, UT. Found a dinosaur track.”
5. “My daughter was born on my 29th birthday. This is her and me being baptized wearing the same dress that my mom made for me.”
6. “Me and my cousin. 2005 and 2020. It was much more difficult to take the picture now.”
7. “Had a bad state of mind for the past couple of weeks. A friend’s dog came to me, her name is Hope.”
8. “At my grandma’s 80th birthday, a friend of my Uncle’s showed up wearing the sweater my grandma had made him when he was a teenager.”
9. “My grandfather, whose 90th birthday is coming up, meeting his great grand-dog.”
10. “My mum made this for me!”
11. “My boy just had a successful surgery and is now cancer-free.”
12. “I was trying to get a picture of me and my little boy. When I went to take the picture he tapped me on my shoulder for a surprise Eskimo kiss.”
13. “After 50 years of playing golf, my father hit his first hole in one. I think this picture captures his true happiness.”
14. “Me, my cousin, and my sister tried to recreate a photo from our childhood. It didn’t go exactly as planned.”
15. “My cat has been crying for hours to go outside, 2 seconds later she’s at the door looking at me like this.”
16. “My daughter wanted to recreate her first bath photo 7 years later.”
Do you have a picture that occupies a special place in your heart? Share that moment with us!