15 Parents That Are in Need of a Break
Having kids is the same as living every day as if you’re on a rollercoaster ride. One second you’re as joyful as can be and the next you find your cheese stick has a bite mark on it, plastic and all. Thankfully, parents have mastered the art of using a sense of humor to cope with their naughty children. And for those on the outside looking in, photos of their mischief can be quite entertaining.
Now I’ve Seen Everything introduces you to a number of ways in which parents’ patience is tested.
1. “My twins turned 2 today! I guess they’re not as stoked about the milestone as Mom and I are.”
2. “The neighbor’s kid decided to decorate my car with a rock to make it look ’cute.’”
3. “AirPods went missing...turns out my kid buried them in the backyard.”
4. “One of the kids bedazzled my stockpot. Thankfully, the heat helped get the adhesive off.”
5. “I bought 6 donuts and my daughter ate her 2 immediately. I told her she couldn’t have my last, she grabbed the box and did this.”
6. “Toddler, Sharpie, and a sleeping husband”
7. “Found this in the fridge. My daughter tried.”
8. “Went to bed last night and almost had a heart attack. The child insisted she had to print something for school. LIAR.”
9. “My children are animals.”
10. “Yesterday we couldn’t find my brother’s phone, and today we found it.”
11. “My brother ripped off the handle by accident. This should be fun.”
12. “’Watching TV with a 2-year-old is so relaxing,’ said no parent, ever.”
13. “Apparently this is how a 5-year-old opens a new loaf of bread.”
14. “I was starting a fire and heard my youngest saying he was stuck. This is how I found him.”
15. “He didn’t want his shoes to get wet, so he put paper bags on his feet and waded into the ocean.”
What is the most mind-bending thing you’ve seen a child do? What kind of pranks would you or your siblings pull?