15 People Who Faced the Harsh Reality and Shared Their Photo Evidence With Us
You buy a particular product for its bright and eye-catching packaging and are deeply disappointed when you finally open it. Let’s admit it, most of us can relate to this situation. Luckily, you can always take a picture of your newly purchased item and share it with people who will laugh about it just like you did.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything are also familiar with that feeling you get when expectations don’t match reality. And we collected 15 funny pictures that can certainly lift your mood.
1. “This is why I have trust issues.”
2. “This is supposed to be a meat pie.”
3. Something’s missing here...
4. ’’I ordered the ’4-cheese mac and cheese with honey pepper chicken tenders’ online. It wasn’t even April Fools’ Day.’’
5. ’’Oatmeal with a generous amount of blueberries’’
6. Food scam
7. ’’My double-filled croissant’’
8. ’’I got a fun-size pack of Skittles with only yellow ones.’’
9. At least the vase is the same.
10. ’’Did they put it in a compressor? It’s also rock hard.’’
11. Something’s missing.
12. Inside vs outside
13. ’’My brother bought a ’studio quality’ White Walker mask online.’’
14. “I bought this to cheer me up, it looks just as sad as me.”
15. “You sit on a throne of lies.”
How often do you come across a purchase that doesn’t live up to its promises? Have you ever been positively surprised by a product that looked better than it was advertised?