15 People Whose Rare Features Make Them Unique
As kids, many of us dreamed of having superpowers, which usually require some form of genetic mutation. Although, in reality, this doesn’t exactly work like in the X-men franchise (unfortunately), there are still some cases that seem straight out of a comic book. For example, a mutation in the LRP5 gene causes people’s bones to be very strong.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything know how generous nature can be in giving people unique features, and we gathered some examples here.
1. “I have an arrow in my eye.”
2. “My boy’s elf ear”
3. “My son and I have a freckle on the same part of our hands. Mine on the left, his on the right.”
4. “My daughter was born without a joint in her left thumb.”
5. “I’ve got too many bones in my mouth.”
6. “I can give my fingers faces if I bite on them.”
7. “My left eye grows a single, fragile grey eyelash that grows as long as I let it.”
8. “My brother has a mark on his arm that looks like Baby Groot.”
9. “I have Distichiasis (multiple rows of eyelashes); some grow on my eyelid.”
10. “My uncle’s eye color is split in half (green/brown).”
11. “My arms bend the wrong way...”
12. “This kid was born with his toes and nails stuck together.”
13. “My son was born with a patch of blonde hair.”
14. “I have a dot in my eye that is sort of heart-shaped.”
15. “My left hand is missing a finger as it was what formed my thumb.”
Do you know anyone with such unusual body features? What pic impressed you the most?