15+ Pics That Show How Being a Parent Isn’t Always Fun and Games
Being a parent is no easy task. On top of sleepless nights and endless diaper changes, it comes with so many big changes that totally turn our lives upside down. Luckily, some kids have a great sense of humor, and others like to roast their parents better than any comedian. From what we’ve noticed, one way to be a good parent is to have an unlimited supply of, you guessed it, patience.
Now I’ve Seen Everything knows that kids can make our world go round, and here are some snaps we really want to share with you.
1. “Things I fished out of my subwoofer today”
2. “When my wife talks about having another baby, I like to remind her how painful breastfeeding was. Works every time.”
3. “Just a reminder: hide all of your devices.”
4. “Got the mail and turned around to find him at the door.”
5. “My son found a piece of brick outside, put it in a Ziplock bag for safekeeping, and brought it inside.”
6. “Not sure who is at fault, my kids for not shutting the door, or me for not making sure it got shut.”
7. This little one is trying to make “Fanta” at home with carrots.
8. “My friend’s kid decided to make his own popsicle...”
9. “My son just asked me why this lady is reading Poop Magazine.”
10. “Took my son skiing for the first time. Went well, I think.”
11. “My wife looked so thin after delivery that it looked like I was the one who had the baby. So we decided to take a funny photo.”
12. “My son after being told he couldn’t taste the dishwasher detergent”
13. “The last of my childless friends from college had their first baby recently.”
14. My toddler wanted us to rent “the kitty movie.”
15. “My nephew’s new hobby”
16. “My 3-year-old ’accidentally’ unspooled the entire roll of toilet paper. But don’t worry, he ’fixed’ it.”
What is the most puzzling thing your kid has ever done?
Preview photo credit LunarFisher / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15+ Pics That Show How Being a Parent Isn’t Always Fun and Games
Share This Article