15 Hilariously Terrible Online Shopping Fails
Sometimes the picture you see on the website can be completely different from what you see when you open a box with your long-awaited order.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we also experienced quite a few fiascos when buying things online. And we definitely sympathize with the heroes of this article who wish they could get their money back.
1. “Ordered a Rick Sanchez doll online for a friend...”
We are not sure where they got this unfortunate doll, but it definitely looks like one of those “buying from Wish” fails. Maybe they can use some hair gel to make sure Rick’s hair is looking right. Perhaps that would help salvage this online shopping disaster.
2. “Extremely chunky knitted blanket...not!”
3. Any perfectionist’s nightmare
4. “A friend bought an Apple Watch for $600 off eBay. This is what came.”
Classic mistake. Everyone knows that eBay was the original inspiration behind Wish. He should have known that he would end up posting the “what I order vs what I got”, but we’ve all been there. We can’t blame the guy for facing this shopping fail. All blame is on the shoulders of this insincere seller.
5. “The joys of online shopping”
6. “I ordered some tights for Halloween online. I didn’t check the size, and it turns out they were a bit too small.”
7. “This budget Christmas tree”
How can people do something to other people? This family clearly order something that would have made their holiday special, and instead they got fooled online. No one should experience something like this, especially around Christmad. We would recommend trying to fluff it up, maybe?
8. “Chia pet: expectation vs reality”
9. “Very similar!”
10. “I couldnt stop laughing when my blanket finally arrived!”
This person hoped for a nice family sized blanket, not a “sew it yourself” kit! This is one of the most outrageous online shopping fails we have ever seen. Then again, we are happy they were able to laugh at what they received. So, with proper skills, they might be able to make themselves a distant version of that advertised blanket. And hey, it looks like a potentially very good dog toy.
11. “I’m happy with my order.”
12. “A fancy red dress.”
13. “Giant teddy bear”
Alright, we are not sure we can count this as a shopping fail. The bear on the right looks awesome! Of course it is different from the picture, but as far as we are concerned, this family pulled out a lottery ticket. Just imagine cuddling that thing while sitting on the floor and enjoying some family movie time, it is perfect! We are sure the kids will go nuts for this teddy. We even want one for ourselves!
15. “These Smiles look like insidious aliens.”
Has anything like this ever happened to you? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!