16 Times the Wheel of Fortune Gave People Traits That Made Them Unique
While it may not rise to the level of a superpower, nature has very particular ways of expressing its creative outbursts and, as far as humans are concerned, it sometimes gets carried away. Just as a child might draw a stick figure with long arms or a protruding nose, there are certain out-of-the-ordinary qualities roaming our planet that we haven’t seen.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything we were able to locate some features that we don’t come across every day.
1. “There’s an old woman’s face in my belly button.”
2. Preauricular sinus: small opening on the outside of the ear
3. “I’ve never been able to play volleyball without getting injured because my fingers are too bendy.”
4. “I was born with 3ish toes on my right foot.”
5. “My pinkie was the only finger to get numb when working outside in the winter.”
6. “My friend, at 30, just realized his right pinkie only has two phalanxes.”
7. “Was at a water park and seen the ’hang six’ on the wall. It so happens I have 6 toes on my left foot.”
8. “My belly button attracts a lot of comments...”
9. “Sometimes people stop in the middle of a conversation to stare at my eye. Wonder why.”
10. He’s got tattoos around his birthmarks.
11. Nicknamed “Goddess of melanin,” Khoudia Diop is a model with an incredibly dark skin tone.
12. “My girlfriend has a bone condition called osteochondromatosis, calcium deposits between bones and ligaments make it appear she has two elbows.”
13. “I have a hereditary gap in my eyebrow.”
14. “I have a pair of moles that look like an eyebrow piercing.”
15. “I have a rare skin condition allowing me to draw on myself (Dermatographia).”
16. “Found out I have something called ’nerve rings’ in my eyes.”
What particularly striking genetic characteristic have you ever come across?