17 People Who Are Living Their Dreams, and Aren’t Shy to Share It With Us
If it’s true that you can choose to be happy, then these people definitely made the right choice. From marrying their soulmate to simply enjoying their first time apple-picking, they prove life is a precious gift, and you have to savor every moment of it.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything chose 17 photos shared by these truly inspiring people to give you yet another reason to smile.
1. “These 3 kids just got their first house (previously lived in an apartment) with a fenced-in backyard and their first pet! Adoption Day!”
2. “My oldest son and his girlfriend are expecting their first child. I will have a new grandson in April. I am so happy.”
3. “Found the love of my life and married him 365 days after our first date!”
4. “My grandma’s first time pumpkin and apple-picking. I guess you could say she had fun.”
5. “After 36 years of asking, my dad bought me a pony!”
6. “Just started a new job with higher pay and no customer interaction and I have a beautiful 1-week-old daughter.”
7. “Dad took me to a racetrack 7 years ago. Met Paul Walker, he stuck his finger up my nose.”
8. “My 13-year-old brother saved up over $900 to get the gaming PC that he wanted.”
9. “New friend of mine couldn’t afford a new computer. I built a new one and gave him my old one for free. He was so happy!”
10. She really enjoys Halloween.
11. “I finally got married to the love of my life. It wasn’t easy, but I’m so happy.”
12. “My lil’ dude is officially my son.”
13. “We finalized our adoption today. Here’s our handsome little dude.”
14. An hour after he brought an adopted cat home.
15. All you need for happiness is a blanket, a warm drink, and some old movies.
16. “19-year-old trans girl from Norway. Just got my legal name and gender changed.”
17. “I have a 4-month-old baby sister, she is the cutest little human ever. She makes me happy, and I’ll protect her as a big brother.”
When did you feel the happiest in your life? Share a pic taken that day.
Preview photo credit thamthrfcknruckus / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/17 People Who Are Living Their Dreams, and Aren’t Shy to Share It With Us
Share This Article