17 Times People Shared Pictures That Can Even Beat Monday Blues
As the weather gets colder and gloomier, many of us often feel down. If that’s how you’re feeling and you’re looking for ways to quickly boost your mood, then the pictures we gathered for this article can definitely put a smile on your face. From adorable four-legged babysitters to funny faces kids make when they experience things for the first time, these sweet photos can warm up your heart even on the coldest day.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we found ourselves smiling as we looked at these pictures people took on the happiest days of their lives.
1. “A goat followed my friend home from work!”
2. “Went home for the holidays and my birthday. My dad and I fell asleep. Love so much this pic my uncle took of us.”
3. “My dog and cat on the day my daughter came home.”
4. “He has been checking on her twice an hour for over a week now.”
5. “May I introduce you to one of my precious rats — Gizmo!”
6. Safe and sound together
7. “My son was born yesterday and rushed to the NICU. Today my wife got to hold him for the first time.”
8. “They hadn’t seen each other for months. We finally arranged a playdate. This was them when it was time to leave.”
9. “My daughter and I before her open heart surgery (Update: It went well!)”
10. “Yes, it’s possible to move out of the friend zone.”
11. “My 101-year-old grandfather threw a 100th birthday party for his best friend, Bob.”
12. “Finally done with chemo for cancer! Best birthday gift ever.”
13. “My longtime buddy got to see his little brother for the first time in 3 years.”
14. “Managed to get this perfectly timed photo of my Pom today.”
15. “My son smelling bacon for the first time.”
16. “My cat loves my daughter.”
17. “My boy met his new pup.”
Which of these photos tugged at your heartstrings? Share your own favorite memories with us!
Preview photo credit terberculosis / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/17 Times People Shared Pictures That Can Even Beat Monday Blues
Share This Article