18 Photos That Have More Emotion to Them Than Any Movie
Scientists say our emotions are like ocean waves: They rise, come to their highest points, and then start to recede. And this journey generally takes only 90 seconds in which we recognize, label, and accept the feeling. That’s why it’s so difficult, and at the same time, precious to catch authentic emotions on camera, and if we manage to do it, those shots quickly become our favorite.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found a few of those and are glad to be sharing them with you!
1. “My son smelling bacon for the first time.”
2. “My mom is giving me one of her kidneys tomorrow. Best mom ever!”
3. “My daughter has recently started smiling... This is how I get to start my day.”
4. “Favorite pic of Strider (dog) and Smulder (cat) taken the day my daughter came home.”
5. ’’This cat is waiting for adoption at my local humane society."
6. “My 3-year-old daughter walking out of the hospital after 24 hours of chemo.”
7. “My grandpa when he turned 100, look at his birthday cards!”
8. “The face of a little mischief-maker who turned daddy’s Xbox off.”
9. “Abaddons last day as a stray.”
10. “It’s been 16 months since my grandmother’s last radiation treatment to cure her breast cancer.”
11. “I attempted to take a pic with all 3 of my cats.”
12. “One of the happiest moments in my life.”
13. “A picture of my cat and I, 12 years apart.”
14. “My son Lucas, 1-month post cleft lip and palate surgery.”
15. “I married my best friend in Canada. Our freezing pain was worth the most stunning sunrise.”
16. “How to convince an airline captain to let you wear his hat and allow you to sit in his seat: 1) Be his son. 2) Surprise him by flying across the country to board the last flight of his career.”
17. “My grandparents adopted a kitten and they sent me this pic in the mail.”
18. “My father meeting his first grandson.”
Which picture impressed you the most? What is the most emotional moment you’ve ever captured?
Preview photo credit Mallard007/reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/18 Photos That Have More Emotion to Them Than Any Movie
Share This Article