20 People Who Welcomed Their New Selves With Open Arms
When we look in the mirror, it’s a chance not only to notice and appreciate our looks; sometimes, we can go further and really get to know the person we’re looking at. There comes a time in life when we say goodbye to old habits and behaviors and make a plan with changes that can benefit us in the long run. It doesn’t have to be weight loss; it can be anything, as long as we look at our after picture and recognize ourselves entirely.
Now I’ve Seen Everything values people showing off their progress, and we found a few that are nothing short of inspiring.
1. “I lost 160 lbs, half my body weight!”
2. This before and after is one of the best weight loss motivators.
3. “I know BMI isn’t everything, but I finally have a ’normal’ one for the first time in my life!”
4. “The old picture of my face from July 2019 doesn’t even look real to me. Best thing I’ve ever done!”
5. “The last time I saw a 1 on the scale was my freshman year of high school! Still have a bit to go, but yay for being healthier and so much happier all around!”
6. “It’s never too late. Never give up. Living a life I never dared dream possible!”
7. It’s hard to believe this is actually the same person.
8. Good job indeed!
9. “It has been tough, but I don’t regret a thing. The loose skin isn’t great, but at least I can actually breathe and move now!”
10. This woman has had an incredible weight loss journey.
11. These pictures were taken 1 year apart!
12. “It’s been a little over a year since I started my journey and I can’t believe I’ve made it this far. Can’t wait to hit my ultimate goal.”
13. “I finally defeated my greatest enemy: myself.”
14. “Met some friends who had last seen me when I looked like the left pic. They were flummoxed in the nicest way and showered me with compliments.”
15. “Last Christmas to today. I’ve made lots of changes and was gifted with a whole new face.”
16. “My 1-year update”
17. “Still learning to love myself, but nonetheless happy with the progress I’ve made.”
18. “Seeing the first photo was one of the things that sparked a lifestyle change!”
19. “Face gains and almost 100 lbs lost!”
20. “Still a work in progress, but I’m happy with how far I have come so far.”
Whose transformations inspired you the most? Tell us in the comments!