20 Extravagant Shoes that Could Steal The Spotlight Anywhere
When we talk about fashion, we usually think directly about dresses, blouses, skirts, and pants. However, there is one more element that sometimes goes unnoticed under so much fabric: shoes. While for us, they are nothing more than an element that helps us walk, for celebrities, they end up working as a means to convey a message and make their style clear. Although most of their models may seem exaggerated, the truth is that celebrities use them to stand out among so many stars.
1. Shoes with cube heels that look like they are missing a part.
2. Shoes that are tennis shoes and sandals at the same time.
3. A somewhat carnivalesque design.
4. Sandals with the perfect combination for the hot and cold seasons.
5. These shoes combine simplicity and elegance.
6. Find the shoes hidden under that mountain of stuffed animals.
7. This small heel does not seem to have enough support to prevent our feet from bending.
8. At first glance, it seems that these shoes do not have a heel, but in reality, it is in the middle part of the heel.
9. Ideal shoes for the heat. The only drawback may be that the sole is very thin.
10. These shoes with an innovative platform but with the support necessary for our feet.
11. Toe shoes, including a pedicure.
12. These booties appear to be placed on an irregular cube, which seems to be separated from the heel when walking.
13. If you love swans and colors, maybe these shoes full of sequins will be ideal for you.
14. And as neon is back in fashion trends, these shoes with their triangle heel can be a good choice.
15. Celebrities can also inspire us. For example, Arielle Kebbel and the design wore had such vibrant colors that they look like a peacock’s tail.
16. Angie Harmon wears shoes in discreet tones and with a flower that emphasizes the heel.
17. Or look at these flirty double-soled shoes worn by Elle Fanning at the world premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in 2012.
18. If you dare wear more edgy shoes, try the giant feet-shaped models worn by Jim Carrey at the 21st edition of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
19. If high heels and bright colors are your forte, then a pair of Nicki Minaj-style shoes would suit you just fine.
20. And because we could not miss the queen of eccentric and extravagant outfits, Lady Gaga-style shoes would come in handy for a night out.
Let us know in the comments what you thought of the list of shoes and if you would dare to use any model of shoes like these.