15 Animals With Hearts Bigger Than the Everest
Some animals win our hearts faster than lighting. Their kind and endearing nature even has the power to make us question how we treat others. From a cat that tightly snuggles its rat pal to a dog that makes sure its sister pup can safely use the doggie door, animals constantly show us what unconditional love is.
Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered pics that can make the toughest people shed a tear. Grab the box of tissues!
1. “They’ve known each other for 4 days.”
2. “Tucked in safely with mama...”
3. “My husband came home early from work. I think they missed him.”
4. “I stayed here for 2 hours because I didn’t have the heart to wake her up.”
5. “This is what I see when I wake up in the morning. I think my cat might be stealing my wife.”
6. “This big brother helps his baby sister use the doggie door. He stands there and lets the baby go through his legs.”
7. “First night, and Xena has already fallen in love with her smaller adopted brother, Watson.”
8. “Tina giving me a beautiful mid-snooze-nose-mlem as captured by my wife.”
9. “She loves her dad.”
10. “Managed to take this picture of my husky and her pup snuggling up together.”
11. “Every time someone asks to adopt the pups separately, I send them this picture.”
12. “Turbo thinks he’s a lap dog. I don’t mind.”
13. “She likes to have her paw held before falling asleep.”
14. “My kitty and rat snuggling”
15. “The way my new kitten was looking at my husband on the way home”
Do you have your own sweet pet? Introduce us to your best furry friend in the comments. We’d love to hear stories and take a look at your best pics of them!
Preview photo credit thepipesarecall / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Animals/15 Animals With Hearts Bigger Than the Everest
Share This Article