15 Pets Whose Lives Did a Complete 180 After They Got Adopted
A fish whose colors went from faint pink to bright blue and a dog that can’t stop smiling on his owner’s shoulder — both these animals radiate happiness because they were given a home. Adopting a pet is a huge decision that requires patience and responsibility, but the end results are simply heartwarming. And we’re here to prove it.
Now I’ve Seen Everything leaves you to enjoy some pics of pets that are finally being given the love they deserve.
1. “We rescued Dixie a little over a month ago. That smile says it all.”
2. “My wife and I adopted our Wallace 2 weeks ago. The shelter said it would take a long time for him to feel safe and comfortable with us. That has not been the case at all.”
3. “Rescued a senior floofer this year, we call this her ’retirement.’”
4. “Broke down and got my first cat because of you guys! Meet Meeghan.”
5. “We adopted Nova 12 weeks ago today and I wanted to share with you all how much he has changed since he arrived!”
6. “Adopted a 16-year-old bird named Banana last week and she finally trusts me enough to perch on my shoulder.”
7. “I rescued a stray cat in my neighborhood. At night, his brother would come visit him. I really had no other options.”
8. “My adopted kitty loving on my 3-month-old daughter”
9. “This is Aretha, a rescue cow. She groomed my legs with her tongue then fell asleep. She’s a good girl.”
10. “We may have adopted a large frog.”
11. “These 2 were adopted 3 years apart, from different cities. A DNA test revealed that they were long-lost siblings!”
12. “I wasn’t aware I adopted a cat and a dog.”
13. “Gimlet the day I got him vs now — he perks up the moment he hears my voice every day.”
14. “Adopted her this weekend for my birthday. She fit right in.”
15. “The shelter made a rule that these siblings had to be adopted together because they were inseparable. They sleep like this every night.”
Have you ever adopted a pet that changed your life forever? Do you have a picture to share with us?