20 Pets Who Are Still Cute Even When They Behave Like Misfits
Whether it’s sitting on a fellow pet’s face, stealing their owner’s clothes, or committing other domestic infractions — animals can be quite the little misfits inside our houses. But despite their blatant disregard for certain codes of conduct, they are still our furry babies, and we love them nonetheless.
Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered photos of troublemaker pets that were caught “paw-handed,” but were easily pardoned because of their irresistible charms.
1. “My extreme home duo”
2. Just checking to see if it’s hot.
3. “Thought the house was being broken into, but it was just the tortoise wreaking havoc.”
4. “To the cheese store, Jeeves, and make it snappy.”
5. “Excuse me, could you help me find who ate this yogurt?”
6. “Trying to finish his Halloween costume. Each time I find a new place to work, he comes and throws it all on the floor.”
7. “Google made a panorama of my cat stealing my husband’s pants out of his closet.”
8. “Are we there yet?”
9. Found a comfy pillow... Oh, wait!
10. That one friend who never brings lunch to school!
11. “And this is why I avoid leaving or using open cups in my place.”
12. “Just your average walk...”
13. “Our mint plant has died cause Puppushka uses it as an after-dinner breath freshener.”
14. While Mom sleeps away, the cat comes out to play.
15. “No sense in having personal space.”
16. “Just bringing a tree into your kitchen. Nothing to see here...”
17. Mhm, I wonder what the fabric of the brand-new footstool tastes like...
18. Can you call a tow truck? There’s something weighing me down!
19. “My cat would not let me see my cookbook to make dinner!”
20. “I tried putting up a net so my dog couldn’t get to the front seat. The results were... well...”
How do your pets behave? Share their pics and stories in the comments so they can become the leaders of this pet revolution!
Preview photo credit regosh / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Animals/20 Pets Who Are Still Cute Even When They Behave Like Misfits
Share This Article