20 Times Our Beloved Pets Acted Unbelievably Catty
As adorable as they are, our furry friends are perfectly capable of driving us crazy. We can’t imagine our lives without them, but at the same time, we know that they can destroy our most valuable things and can easily get on our nerves.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything know that anyone who has ever brought a pet home has countless stories to tell about how our little buddies can be skillful masters of chaos. And we selected 20 photos that purrfectly illustrate that.
1. “We all know who the boss of the house is around here.”
2. “Can I have some?”
3. “I just want to read my book.”
4. “Stormy was not thrilled about the arrival of our girls.”
5. “She’s waiting patiently for dinner.”
6. “My grandma got a lot of visitors the other day.”
7. “He knows what he’s doing.”
8. The dog is the doorbell.
9. Practicing angry faces in front of the mirror
10. “I feed the dog outside every morning. Today, I apparently wasn’t fast enough so she picked out something to eat and waited by the door.”
11. “Chewing on his brother’s tail — he’s only sorry because he was caught.”
12. “She just thinks she’s a cat and then gets stuck when she can’t liquefy like one.”
13. “Ran around my house for the last 20 minutes frantically calling for my kitten. Finally, I saw this set of ears.”
14. “The sun appears to be shining a little too bright today.”
15. “Can’t we all just get along?”
16. “The other farm cats didn’t love him much, but the chickens thought he was all right, so he became a chicken.”
17. “My cat called a meeting to discuss the lack of snacks.”
18. “So that’s who let the dogs out...”
19. “My friend came back from work and found this in his bedroom.”
20. “Sir, please, I understand the point, but your breath stinks.”
In what weird situation have you ever caught your pet?
Preview photo credit bearface7771 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Animals/20 Times Our Beloved Pets Acted Unbelievably Catty
Share This Article