15+ Pics That Will Make Your Brain Want to Press Pause
A Sphynx cat transforming into a turkey in under one second, a skyscraper as thin as paper — these instances might challenge your subconscious and give your brain a real puzzle to solve. You’ll probably need some time to digest the following images because, as unreal as they may seem, none of them have been photoshopped.
At Now I’ve Seen Everything, we come across pictures that are challenging to process every day, and we’ve put together a list of the freshest ones.
1. “This is not a mirror.”
2. “Brother-in-law made these. I took a bite expecting a hotdog. They’re doughnuts.”
3. “A twig? No, a moth!”
4. “Floridian 4-legged flamingo”
5. “Who left the turkey out? Oh, okay...”
6. “A seagull carrying a small human”
7. “This chair leg blends in very well.”
8. “This building in Chicago is glitching.”
9. “My son, floating in a chair”
10. “From this angle, it looks like my cat has 3 legs.”
11. “I accidentally took a pic of my dog at a weird angle, and most people can’t tell if he’s at the top or bottom of the stairs.”
12. “This picture of my cat looks like he’s floating.”
13. You might want to take a bite of this bread roll, but it’s a geode.
14. Does this dog have 2 balls in its mouth, or is its mouth closed?
15. “This picture of my friend’s daughter looks like she’s levitating and missing both legs.”
16. “My mom popped outside for some air at the theater, and I couldn’t tell which one she was.”
17. “My favorite rug”
Which picture is the most confusing? Have you ever captured an image that looked like it had “special effects”?