15 Progress Pics That Inspire Us to Strive for Better
Some folks are the personification of resilience and determination. When they set goals, they pursue them through thick and thin until the results are as splendid as ever. It doesn’t matter whether it’s about weight loss, drawing skills or DIY projects, just that the change was for the better.
Now I’ve Seen Everything presents you with some before-and-afters that can fill everyone with renewed strength.
1. “How I changed in 5 years”
2. “Before and after a 40-pound weight loss — I can’t even begin to describe how much better I feel.”
“I never saw the loss in the mirror until I compared these 2 photos.”
3. Now it’s a backyard you want to spend time in.
4. It’s amazing how fast cats grow.
5. “A chest of drawers, refreshed. It needs a little more paint on some places, but I’m pleased with it so far.”
6. “Makeup progression, age 15 vs now (22)”
7. “Before and after a haircut”
8. “This very comfy loveseat was donated to me after a fire. It didn’t match with my room.”
9. “My progress in making cakes over the year”
10. “I was too depressed to clean until I went on medication.”
11. “One year of makeup practice — there’s still room for improvement, but I’m happy with how this look turned out.”
12. “We cleaned 100-year-old steps near our house.”
13. When you draw 6 hours a day:
January 2013 on the left, September 2014 on the right
14. “Walked by at just the right time to see how well power washing works.”
15. “My nail growth progress! If I can do it, anyone can!”
What achievements or changes are you proud of? Tell us in the comments below.