15+ Times Life Gave Us Reasons to Question Everything Around Us
It’s not the easiest thing to realize, but we see not what’s in front of our eyes but more so what our brains choose to pay attention to. There’s even a term “inattentional blindness” — it’s when we fail to notice something because we were focused on another thing. Who knows how much bizarre or interesting stuff we could’ve seen if not that. Luckily, our today’s heroes not only noticed, but also took pics of the things that puzzled them.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything need help to figure out what’s going on in these photos.
1. “Well, someone is going to have a bad day.”
2. “Apparently there is a glow through the headlights if you grill when it’s dark.”
3. Hard to decide whether the man is a giant or the plane is a toy.
5. “Fish purse”
6. “Horse head centaur”
7. “Saw this guy driving up a traffic light the other day.”
8. This crooked railway
9. “My giant butt”
10. Sitting while levitating
11. “Nope, this is not a person.”
12. Some new patrons in a restaurant
13. “I had a mini heart attack when I looked up and saw this. The trampoline developed a hole. She thought it was hilarious.”
14. “This random lady has superman’s laser vision.”
15. “Build me a yacht with everything on board. I don’t care how much it costs!”
16. “Be careful when ordering your toilet paper.”
Have you ever accidentally or purposely taken a picture that confused the eyes of everyone who looked at it?