15 Times People Discovered the Most Interesting Garments Known to Humans
Clothes don’t only exist to cover our bodies and make us feel warm. They are also there to make us look and feel good and fashionable and give us a sense of who we are. They can also offer functions that we never imagined a piece of clothing would ever give. And on some other occasions, they are just meant to give us a good laugh.
1. “I got a new hoodie with an endless zipper.”
2. These baby pants look like a thong.
3. “The inside of my pants has care instructions of the Heimlich maneuver.”
4. These jeans cost $168.
5. “My shorts have a hidden pocket.”
6. When you bought a hat but it’s so big that it doesn’t even fit in the photo:
7. “This tie is made with microfiber lining so you can clean your phone screen.”
8. “I’m not going to wear that.”
9. “My backpack has a solar panel on it.”
10. Hakuna Matata!
11. “This belt has a bottle opener built in.”
12. “I really don’t understand if I shouldn’t walk on pebbles or if this is just a bad design.”
13. “My sweatshirt has a pocket inside the pocket.”
14. “I was walking out of the store, and suddenly the sales assistant cried out, ’Stop right there!’ I got confused and ran.”
15. “This belt has a secret zipper pocket built into it.”
Preview photo credit berniedankera / Reddit, unknown author / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/15 Times People Discovered the Most Interesting Garments Known to Humans
Share This Article