17 People Who Strongly Believe That Laughter Is the Best Medicine
Studies have shown that laughing helps fight off diseases and can even help you live longer. There are countless ways to quickly lift your mood, and looking at hilarious pictures online is definitely one of them.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we genuinely believe that laughing for just a few minutes a day can transform your life. And we gathered 17 amusing photos that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
1. “My uncle won ’funniest costume’ for the best Ursula I have ever seen.”
2. “Saw the Evil Queen when my daughter was napping. Couldn’t resist.”
3. “My 84-year-old grandmother apologized for having to wear her nightgown in front of us. I said it actually looked very comfortable, so she immediately offered one to me.”
4. “A creative way to find a date”
5. “The guy who made this is the smartest.”
6. “This wrapping paper I bought after going shopping without my glasses — I thought it said Merry Christmas!”
7. “Found a body in the canal the other day...”
8. “This is how my colleagues at an OBGYN office have decorated the Christmas tree.”
9. “Just 34 years old!”
10. “I left it at the office overnight and found it like this the next morning.”
11. “If Santa wore leggings”
12. “I was asked to make a sign for the men’s bathroom and this is what I came up with.”
13. “Wall art in a local Indian restaurant”
14. “It’s my birthday today, and we only had ’thank you’ cards in the house. My fiancé made this...”
15. “My favorite traditional Christmas decoration at my house”
16. “My dog was NOT feeling the snow today...”
17. “I asked my husband to buy some cheap plastic drinking cups. This is what he bought... (and no, we don’t have kids).”
Do you think that having a good sense of humor is important in life?