18 People Who Are Pros at Finding Solutions to the Most Challenging Situations
Things in life don’t always happen as we would like them to or as characters on TV have shown us. However, this doesn’t mean that we can’t make the best out of what we’re served. All we need to do is put our mind to it and let our imagination and creativity run wild. Just because your neighbor isn’t doing it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t either.
Now I’ve Seen Everything knows that there is a solution to every situation, and we’re glad to see people finding those solutions.
1. “Don’t have a cupholder in your vehicle? No problem! Here is the solution for you.”
2. ’’We might moan about the weather, but we sure know how to make the most of it.’’
3. ’’A recent flood gave us a mini-island in our creek. My dad is taking full advantage.’’
4. ’’I took advantage of the heat and baked cookies in the car.’’
5. “How my brother measures trees in his yard”
6. “A small-budget solution to a big-budget problem”
7. No need to actually assemble these things...
8. ’’I couldn’t see my family this year, so my boy and I made the best of it.’’
9. ’’I bought a couple’s massage for my girlfriend’s birthday and then we broke up.’’
10. ’’My boyfriend fell down our stairs on Thanksgiving. Instead of fixing the hole, we got creative.’’
11. ’’My friend was in an accident and had 2 scars on his leg. Made the best out of a bad situation.’’
12. When you need toilet paper but you only have kitchen paper towels:
13. ’’I have to wear a patch over my left eye — might as well make the most of it.’’
14. ’’If your key breaks in half, just stick it into a potato, like my friend did this morning.’’
15. When you don’t have an extra sofa or space for game night, you can get creative.
16. Who said that extra cables need to be hidden? They can actually be a good opportunity for a cool wall design.
17. ’’A Christmas tree for when you have cats’’
18. “Guy at a coffee shop shows off his solution to the $999 Apple stand.”
How do you deal with situations when things don’t turn out the way you would like? Do you get angry or do you simply try to find an alternative solution?