18 Photos That Prove Life Is Like a Surprise Gift Bag
A well-known quote says that “Life is full of surprises, but the biggest one of all is learning what it takes to handle them.” Some people absolutely hate surprises and they dismiss them when they happen. But, other people accept surprises and welcome them in their lives like precious gifts.
Now I’ve Seen Everything feels lucky to be able to see so many wonderful things online and it’s great to know that we can share them with all of you.
1. “A school (?) of jellyfish congregated under this boat.”
2. “A condemned apartment complex on my way to work had a tree growing out the side of it.”
3. “My cat has 13 little fingers.”
4. “Some bees decided to make a hive in between the window and the shutters.”
5. “Saw this weird cloud while running.”
6. “I found a mushroom that looks like a little owl.”
7. “Found a caterpillar with penguins on it.”
8. “This moth has spots that look like skulls.”
9. “Golf ball size hail today”
10. “Seedpods that look like tiny skulls”
11. “My two very different thumbs.”
12. “Gecko in my friend’s garden.”
13. “I found this humongous strawberry that looks like two fused into one.”
14. “The building looks semi-transparent due to reflection.”
15. “This tiny frog I found on my elderberry tree.”
16. “The pad of butter I was using for my toast looks like a parrot.”
17. “This is what a newborn pigeon looks like.”
18. “So yeah... Have these now.”
Have you ever seen something that made you grab your phone and take a quick picture of it?