18 Pics That Require a Double-Take to Understand What’s Going On
Sometimes we have no other choice but to look at a particular thing twice. For example, you can see what looks like a duck wearing a hat or even a car that’s magically floating in the air. However, with a second glance you’ll see that the hat is actually just a rip in the pool cover, and the car is standing on the ground firmly, it’s just strange lighting that makes it look different from the reality.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything prepared some pics that can play tricks on our eyes.
1. “My moisturizer came out looking like a fish with gills and everything.”
- “Also looks like an owl” © iwantyourskulls / Reddit
2. “My shirt appears to be 2 vastly different colors in different lighting.”
3. “This cat’s markings make it look like its nose is missing.”
4. “The snow outside my porch looks like a polar bear face.”
5. “I thought this duck was wearing a black hat, but it’s really a rip in the pool cover.”
6. “My Turkish rosewater gummies look like sashimi.”
7. “This puddle looks like an aerial view of a forest.”
8. Where are this woman’s legs? Oh, now we see them.
9. “Melting snow looks like the Grinch.”
10. “The snow on the back of my car looks like a cat.”
11. “My friend’s new surfboard was made to look like a baguette.”
12. “Took this picture of a Spanish ham, and it looks like it’s a massive ham standing in an airplane hangar.”
13. When you think someone is staring at you but it’s just the lamp’s reflection:
14. “My iPhone is disguised as a calculator and my calculator is disguised as an iPhone.”
15. This stack of paper kinda looks like a cartoon character.
16. “My coffee looks like a galaxy.”
17. “The reflection of this coffee shop window makes it look like this car sells pies out of its trunk!”
18. “I genuinely thought my car was hovering over the parking spot.”
Which pics did you have to scroll back to a second time?