20+ People Who Are Surrounded by Savages and Need Our Sympathy
The word “savage” has a heavy history behind it, but we are not here to talk about the past. That’s because in the present, savages are also people who cut a slice of cake from the middle or take a bite from all the donuts in a box. These are the types of savages that we want to talk about and let you know that if you live with one, you are not alone.
Here at Now I’ve Seen Everything, we know all about the oddities that a person can have and we thought we’d share the joys with you.
1. “Lending someone your earphones and getting them back like this”
2. “Why don’t we install a larger door and just make a dip in the floor?”
3. “How my family keeps our measuring tape”
4. Why? Just why?
5. “I live with monsters.”
6. If you think that 2 shower controls are boring, this bathroom is for you.
7. “I guess I’m the designated trash guy because if I don’t ever take out the trash, my roommates just do this.”
8. “My roommate left a surprise in the kitchen while I was outside.”
9. “The way my girlfriend ’puts away the groceries still in the bag”
10. “My co-worker is a real monster.”
11. “How my boyfriend uses the bathroom hamper”
12. “The way my dad puts things away in the fridge — this is a piece of steak...”
13. “The way my roommate gives me rent”
14. “My wife ate every single marshmallow in a family-sized box of Count Chocula. Every. Single. One.”
15. What a trillion-dollar company idea looks like
16. “Cable management at our school”
17. What a marriage deal-breaker looks like
18. “I live with an absolute savage”
19. “My mom always eats the chocolate and puts it back in the freezer like this...”
20. “Yes, I married a person who does this.”
21. “Isn’t it the best part of the Oreo?”
22. “The way my family leaves the toothpaste looks like an art project.”
23. “There’s a rack sale going on, and people can’t even put them back in the boxes.”
When was the last time you realized you live with a savage? We’d be happy to see your comments and pictures in the section below.