20 Times The Universe Threw Real Gems Onto People’s Paths
Sometimes with the rush of daily life, we don’t get to stop and appreciate some of the things that make our world so awe-inspiring. But from time to time we’re given the chance to when we come across purple clouds or a pebble that Picasso himself could’ve painted. These and more ended up online, so we all now can take a little bit to cherish the wonders surrounding us.
Now I’ve Seen Everything put together a display of a few masterpieces found in the wild.
1. “These rocks I found are fluorescent under UV light.”
2. “Pants Valley, Notaroad”
3. “There is a house near me that looks like it’s out of a fairytale.”
4.“This nursing home dyes the water and leaves it on during the winter.”
5. “The way these bubbles formed”
6. “How this old sticker has deteriorated in the sun”
7. “Water freezing at the shore in Calgary”
8. “Picasso peble”
9. “This squash looks like it has digital camouflage.”
10. “Perfectly spherical droplet of medicine in my Hospital Aquarium.”
11. “This is a saltwater coral.”
12. “This artwork outside our local hospital looks like they turned a doctor’s signature into a sculpture.”
13. “The melting snow on this chair looks like a tree.”
14. “The way the snow settled on this path”
15. “The way this metal box rusted as the paint fell off over time”
16. “My can of expanding foam sprung a leak.”
17. “The way the frost formed this morning”
18. “We had purple clouds yesterday.”
19. “The railings at my apartment make this really cool shadow.”
20. Frozen waves on a lake.
Have you ever encountered any remarkable things that made you stop and quickly reach for your cell phone? Please share your stories and photos in the comments below.
Preview photo credit Qu33nMe / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/20 Times The Universe Threw Real Gems Onto People’s Paths
Share This Article