15+ Pics Taken in the Right Place at the Right Time
Taking photos has never been easier: We practically never let our smartphones out of our hands, so it’s not at all difficult to open a camera app and snap a pic of what seems interesting. That’s the reason why the number of images taken every year is in the billions now and continues to grow. However, some photos require a certain skill and a bit of luck to capture something truly exceptional.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything made a compilation of such one-of-a-kind masterpieces right here.
1. “This hummingbird caught me taking his photo.”
2. “One cat looks like 2.”
3. “Saw this doggo having a wonderful time at our university.”
4. “Left the pot of spaghetti alone for a few minutes and caught him red-handed.”
5. “My dog (Lady) shook her head as I snapped a picture.”
6. “Hovering dogs don’t exist.”
7. “Motorcycle horn helmet”
8. “We still don’t know what’s going on here.”
9. “I saw the Oscar Mayer wiener mobile today.”
10. “My cat doesn’t know Halloween is over.”
11. “He jumped down here while I was driving and froze like this and wouldn’t move.”
12. A bird is building a nest in the word “tree.”
13. “She is really trying to steal my coffee.”
14. “Things you see at Walmart”
15. “This pigeon caught a metro ride.”
16. “I consider this a peeping pooch”
Have you seen something totally unexpected? Did you manage to capture it on camera? Or maybe some of your friends told you a story worth sharing? Please tell us about it, and don’t forget to attach any photos you’ve got.
Preview photo credit Scutch434 / reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Photos/15+ Pics Taken in the Right Place at the Right Time
Share This Article