15 Times Mother Nature Surprised Us With Her Crown Jewels
Mother Nature has already provided us with breathtaking landscapes and other amazing sights in our environment. But from time to time, she still surprises us with rare gems and exquisite masterpieces. Luckily, some people who found these natural “jewels” shared their pictures online, so more people can appreciate their beauty.
Now I’ve Seen Everything put together this photo exhibit of Mother Nature’s precious creations, which left us in awe of her limitless power.
1. “Frozen snowflakes on my car this past weekend. I’ve never seen anything like this or so many incredible snowflakes!”
2. “Exotic, beautiful, and rare Patagonian crater agate only found in Argentina!”
3. “This blackberry my sister found is in the shape of a heart.”
4. A jewel caterpillar
5. “Mother Nature’s abstract period”
6. “I found this lion’s mane fungus on a hike today in central Massachusetts.”
7. “A leaf I found on my walk today”
8. This perfect dahlia in bloom
9. “A tree takes over an old building in Croatia”
10. The triop shrimp can breathe through its feet and is older than dinosaurs.
11. “This butterfly orchid flower with a face on it”
12. “Water freezing at the shore in Calgary”
13. “I found this puffball mushroom on the North Shore of Massachusetts. It’s about the size of a cherry tomato.”
14. “This tree looks like it has a baby growing out of it. It’s not a doll, I checked.”
15. “A comet and a meteor!”
Which picture did you like the most and why? What is your favorite plant and animal? Do you have similar pics to share with us?