20 Parents Shared Their Children’s Drawings With Us and Our Illustrators Jazzed Them up With Their Magic Touch
Thanks to their boundless creativity children are able to imagine lots of things we’d never come up with and even in most cases turn their ideas into something real. The craziest thing is that they’re able to do that with nothing but a few crayons and a piece of paper. If you don’t believe us, just take a look.
Now I’ve Seen Everything we collected some children’s artwork, and our illustrators gave them a touch of their magic.
1. Mother and daughter have great hair
2. “It’s a rhinoceros”
3. “My prince loves dinosaurs, and I love him.”
4. “It’s a cat with an umbrella, because at that time we had a cat who, for a change, came to us whenever he wanted.... In fact, he would come back to see my son and then leave again.”
5. “My 7 year old son and his passion for prehistory”
6. “My little 5 year old. She drew her aunt Allison with love”
7. “My granddaughter made this drawing with lots of love”
8. “My daughter is 8 years old and very talented at drawing.”
9. “My 5 year old drew himself and his daddy together”
10. A beautiful bird perched on a branch
11. “Violeta, 6 years old. My favorite artist”
12. “My 6 year old daughter and her Picasso”
13. “Theo, 3 years old”
14. “Portrait of the mascot”
15. “Our family drawn by my son”
16. “Midory, 8 years old. According to her, she is a rocker, but she has cat ears and a cat tail.”
17. It’s lunch time for this green friend
18. A kitten with a big heart
19. “Your guardian angel”
20. “My twins and their drawings”
What was the most beautiful drawing that a child made for you?