12 Hollywood Stars Who Completely Disappeared Behind Makeup For Their Roles
Actors often have to physically change for roles. However, sometimes they barely have to do any work because they get a valuable helping hand from talented makeup artists. And every once in awhile, the transformations are so drastic the stars themselves end up unrecognizable.
1. Sarah Paulson as Linda Trip in American Crime Story (2021)
2. Chris Evans as Captain America in Avengers: Endgame (2019)
3. Mia Goth as Pearl in X (2022)
4. Helena Bonham Carter as Ari in Planet of the Apes (2001)
5. Famke Janssen as Muriel in Hansel and Gretel (2013)
6. Emma Thompson as Miss Agatha Trunchbull in Matilda the Musical (2022)
7. Eddie Murphy as Clarence in Coming to America (1988)
8. Jamie Clayton as Pinhead in Hellraiser (2022)
9. Sean Penn as David Kleinfeld in Carlito’s Way (1993)
10. Halle Berry as Native Woman in Cloud Atlas (2012)
11. Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
12. Sebastian Stan in A Different Man
Which of these transformations shocked you the most? Do you think the job of an actor is as hard as any other job? Share your thoughts in the comments!