15 Celebrities Who Were More Than Happy to Walk the Red Carpet With Their Family
There are many opinions about whether parents should expose their kids to social media and official public events where cameras exist. Some parents choose to keep their kids out of the limelight until they are 18 and they can make a choice on their own. Some others find no harm in taking their kids with them for some events. Honestly, we love seeing their little beans in front of the camera and how great of a relationship they have.
1. Courtney Love and her daughter Frances Bean Cobain.
2. Angelina Jolie with her children Maddox and Pax
3. Uma Thurman with her son Levon.
4. Blake Lively with James, and Inez Reynolds
5. Demi Moore was accompanied by her daughter Rumer Willis.
6. Kate Hudson and her son Ryder.
7. Serena Williams accompanied by her daughter Olympia
8. Catherine Zeta-Jones with her daughter Carys.
9. Vin Diesel posed with his daughter Hania
10. Seal and his adopted daughter Leni Klum.
11. Ellen Pompeo with her daughter Stella Ivery
12. Idris Elba with his daughter Isan
13. Salma Hayek with her daughter Valentina
14. Dwayne Johnson takes his daughters to important events.
15. Ricky Martin with his son Matteo.
If you were a public figure, would you choose to expose your kids to the cameras at an official event or keep them shielded?