22 People Who Look Like Replicas of Their Relatives
Some people look so much like their family it’s like they’ve been copied and pasted. But they don’t always get their looks from their parents; sometimes, they’re the spitting image of a grandparent or even great-grandparent. This proves that genetics are way more complicated than we thought and can even travel through time.
Now I’ve Seen Everything is amazed at how genes work, and we thank the people who shared the magic of genetics with the world.
1. “My mother at age 21 (L) and me at age 27”
2. “30 years apart. My dad age 21. Me, age 22. Same shirt. Same guitar”
3. Reese Witherspoon and her daughter looking almost identical
4. “Me and my great-uncle (WWII vs Now)”
5. The photo of this man and his great-great-grandfather makes us wonder if time travel already exists.
6. This father and son don’t need a DNA test.
7. After no-shave November, this man started to look a lot like his father.
8. These photos are 64 years apart, but these relatives look nearly identical!
9. Genes are really powerful! Looks like someone copy and pasted this man.
10. “My mom and I both have a line through our nails in the same spot.”
11. “My father’s genes run strong. My twin!”
12. “My sister and I have a freckle on the same arm in the exact same place.”
13. “Growing up, I was always told that I was my dad’s twin. I never really saw it until recently!”
14. “My daughter and I have the same dimple on our foreheads.”
15. “Grandpa at East Base Antarctica 1940 on left. Me, last week, on the right”
16. “My maternal grandmother and me — genes are funny!”
17. “This is me compared to my young dad.”
18. “That’s my great-grandmother on the left. I can’t believe she gave me only 1/8 of my genes!”
19. “My dad at 17 (left) and me at 17 (right)”
20. “My direct paternal grandfather, born 506 years apart”
21. “You’re her double! Beautiful ladies — hold that head high for the both of you.”
22. A mother and daughter that look like twins.
Do you look like any of your relatives? If you have some photos of your parents or grandparents who look just like you, we’d love to see them!