15 People Who Changed Their Habits and Made Massive Progress
Losing weight is a goal that many people set at some point in their life and there are certain steps to help you do it. First, you need to set realistic goals and understand why too much food is a problem for you. After you’ve done those two steps, managing your portions and staying active are the two things you should stay focused on. It will take you time, but the result will be worth the wait.
Now I’ve Seen Everything tips our hat to these brave people who made a life changing decision to improve their health and keep walking towards that direction.
1. “I still have a long way to go physically and mentally but I’m pretty proud of myself so far, just 80 more pounds to go.”
2. “Changing my life one day at a time with learning, lifting, and nutrition.”
3. “I hardly recognize myself.”
4. “I rode a roller coaster for the first time in over a decade, and I am so much happier.”
5. “2 years and finally hit my goal.”
6. “I’m really proud of myself.”
7. “Sometimes, I still don’t recognize either version of myself.”
8. “(11 months) What a year it’s been.”
9. It’s a Merry Christmas, indeed!
10. “Face gains after 4 years of working on myself. I can’t even recognize the old me.”
11. This is what discipline and determination look like.
12. “Still a bit more to go, but I’m very happy with the progress so far!”
13. “I feel like a brand new person.”
14. “Trust the process”
15. “(16 months) From waddling around mini golf to running my first 5k.”
Did you ever decide to make a change of habits, and if so how did this decision impact your life?