15+ People Who are Masters at Recreating Photos
Living in the past isn’t healthy, but that doesn’t mean you can’t revisit some of your favorite memories every once in a while. In fact, more and more people take a jump back to their younger years by recreating old photos of themselves and others. Besides being an amusing trend for those who do it, it’s also incredibly entertaining for those on the outside to see the results.
1. “My twin sister and I recreated an old photo for our parents for Christmas.”
2. “I accidentally recreated my grandfather’s old photo while visiting his hometown.”
3. “50 years apart to the day”
4. “My father and his brother 60 years ago vs my 2 boys today”
5. “I recreated my 3-month-old picture with my 3-month-old daughter.”
6. “The brother and I recreated a picture from 20 years ago.”
7. “We recreated a childhood photo. From a Blue’s Clues birthday party to 20 years later at Thanksgiving!”
8. “Recreated a pic of my folks from the ’80s.”
9. “Wishing I kept that momentum.”
10. “My twin and me on our thirtieth birthday, replicating our most embarrassing photo”
11. “My dad and I recreated a family photo for my eighteenth birthday.”
12. “Thank you Reddit for inspiring us to recreate our quintessential sibling photo.”
13. “For my mom’s birthday, my brother and I recreated one of our most awkward childhood photos as fully grown adults.”
14. “There are approximately 20 years between these 2 photos of my mom and me. I painted her face, she painted mine.”
15. “I turned 21 today and my dad posted this on his Facebook page.”
16. Celeste Barber recreating Selena Gomez’s picture.
Have you ever recreated an old photo of yours? What makes you reminisce about your childhood? Bring color to the comments with your fun tales and pics!
Preview photo credit celestebarber / Instagram
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15+ People Who are Masters at Recreating Photos
Share This Article