What 15 Actors Looked Like at the Age of the Characters They Played
It’s easy to start subconsciously believing that actors in excellent movies have the same personalities in real life as their characters. In actuality, they might not only have absolutely different qualities but also be years older or younger than the people they portray. Being that believable on the screen is probably the most challenging part of the actors’ work.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything decided to compare some well-known characters with actors of the same age.
1. Cole Sprouse — Jughead, Riverdale
2. Milly Alcock — Rhaenyra Targaryen, House of the Dragon
3. Leonardo DiCaprio — Frank Abagnale, Catch Me If You Can
4. Zendaya — Rue, Euphoria
5. Alan Rickman — Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
6. Jack Gleeson — Joffrey Baratheon, Game of Thrones
7. Thomas Brodie-Sangster — Jojen Reed, Game of Thrones
8. Debby Ryan — Patty, Insatiable
9. Bianca Lawson — Maya St. Germain, Pretty Little Liars
10. Ian Somerhalder — Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries
11. Amanda Bynes — Marianne Bryant, Easy A
12. Audrey Hepburn — Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s
13. Anna Kendrick — Beca, Pitch Perfect 3
14. Orlando Bloom — Will Turner, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
15. Tobey Maguire — Peter Parker, Spider-Man
Do you know of any other actors who played younger characters on screen?