15 Infuriating Things That Could Make Any Adult Throw a Tantrum
Seeing someone take 2 parking spots lights a fire of rage inside most of us. These sorts of unpleasant events test our patience and often put a damper on our day. Whether it’s our own fault or someone else’s, venting about it, online or in-person, might be the key to achieving inner peace again.
Now I’ve Seen Everything introduces you to people who encountered some deeply annoying yet relatable problems.
1. “Forgot my plastic spatula in the oven while heating up my lasagna.”
2. “I ordered an eyeshadow palette online and this is what arrived. Completely unusable.”
3. “Forgetting to remove paper from your pocket before doing the laundry”
4. “When people drape their hair over the backs of chairs”
5. “I’m visually impaired. I couldn’t tell the difference between a wireless charger and a mug heater.”
6. “My roommate left my cast iron pan to ’soak’ for 3 consecutive days while I was out of town.”
7. “I work as a valet. I had to tell him he had to park it himself.”
8. “How my 22-year-old sister opens ice cream packets”
9. “The way the eggs were put in the fridge”
10. “My expensive surprise gift for my husband being left on the porch like this”
11. “Stood during the entire concert, nobody else was standing. Picked a fight with someone who asked her to sit down.”
12. “Black Friday, no spaces to park. He saw me taking the pic, flipped me off, and called me Karen.”
13. “The first and second ones did not have any tea inside, and the third one didn’t even have the bag.”
14. “This tiny gap where my wedding ring now lives”
15. “My wife wonders why the vacuum hasn’t been working.”
What’s the most annoying thing you’ve ever experienced? What did you do to resolve it?
Preview photo credit jonek1999 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/15 Infuriating Things That Could Make Any Adult Throw a Tantrum
Share This Article