15+ Kids Who Know How to Cause a Whole Groundswell of Emotion
Kids are extremely cute. Many of the things they do make us go “aww” but they are capable of evoking many more emotions: laughter, crying, and pretty much everything in between. For example, they can do funny harmless pranks or block your gadget for 45 years. But whatever happens, they are so adorable that it’s impossible to be mad at them.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything appreciate children’s ability to get themselves in all sorts of situations, and we’d like to share some examples right here.
1. “My son just made a huge mess. This is his ’just let me explain’ face.”
2. “My daughter thought this was her. Bonus: my son is in the background.”
3. “That time my son set all the iPhone backgrounds at the Apple store with pictures of his aunt.”
4. “This is how my son was sleeping. He may be immortal.”
5. “My kids have disabled my iPod for 45 years.”
6. “We’re playing hide and seek.”
7. “Took my daughter to a Van Gogh exhibit.”
8. “My daughter makes beds in random places. Found her asleep in a Costco tote/container.”
9. “My 6-year-old daughter is great at multitasking.”
10. That’s not exactly how you get to Hogwarts.
11. “My daughter has been picking out her own clothes and watching her big brother get on the bus.”
12. “My five-year-old brought this home from school.”
13. “My daughter felt one straw was not enough...”
14. “Caught my son watching cartoons at 3 AM. He didn’t expect to be caught.”
15. “Took my daughter out for a nice dinner...”
16. “Playing hide and seek with my kids and this is how I found my daughter.”
17. “My 2-year-old daughter drew a pillow with chalk, then laid down for a nap...”
18. We can feel the headache settling in.
Which of these kids made you laugh the loudest? Also, if you have any pictures of your children that portray this same feeling, go ahead and share them with us in the comments below!