15+ People Who Spotted Easter Eggs in Everyday Things
We tend to get caught up in the rush of our everyday routines. But sometimes, if we just slow down and take a longer look at the things around us, we might be able to spot special details hiding within ordinary objects.
Thankfully, some people who made interesting observations shared their unique finds online, and Now I’ve Seen Everything gathered 16 of them on this list.
1. “My tortoise has a paw print on the bottom of his foot.”
2. “What blood looks like with the red blood cells removed”
3. “This KFC in Japan has Colonel Sanders dressed in samurai attire.”
4. “A tiny octopus I found inside a seashell”
5. “These ice cubes aligned in balance.”
6. “My able-bodied wife found herself in a fencing tournament with a wheelchair-restricted opponent.”
7. “My 10-trillion-dollar Zimbabwe banknote that I use as a bookmark”
8. “The way the queen ages through these old to new coins of mine.”
9. “Got this abnormally thick Dorito in an otherwise normal packet.”
10. “Got a 100-year-old painting cleaned earlier this year.”
11. These are the titles on the fake game boxes in an IKEA showroom.
12. “A hard, very thick beard hair I just pulled out of my face, next to an average beard hair”
13. “My rotting pumpkin actually looks old and senile. When I first carved it, it was smiling and had teeth.”
14. “My glass measuring cup melted in the microwave.”
15. “A balloon I accidentally shut in my car door didn’t pop.”
16. “A random stranger and I have wedding rings cut from the deck of the same WWII battleship.”
What’s the most mind-blowing thing you’ve learned about recently? Send some of your precious knowledge our way!