15 Photos With Details That Distort Reality
“The devil is in the details” is an expression that perfectly captures the essence of some photos. Although they might seem ordinary at first glance, a small feature completely transforms how you view them. Suddenly, a river is no longer so, and you realize you were staring at a stone wall the entire time. It seems far-fetched, but people on social media are ready to prove it.
Now I’ve Seen Everything picked a few images that can confuse the sharpest of minds.
1. “There’s no river here.”
2. “Accidental forced perspective makes me look like a giant.”
3. “This isn’t mini-furniture on a shelf.”
4. “Eyes on the road!”
5. “This building near me”
6. “Great legs...”
7. “Accidentally left London on pause. Whoops.”
8. “The reflection makes the dog wear shoes.”
9. “The world’s longest horse”
10. “Pillow or cat?”
11. “Air bubble makes my daughter’s Taekwondo instructor look like he has an afro.”
12. “I mistook its nostrils for eyes and its teeth for a nose!”
13. “My cat and his actually-attached tail”
14. “My reflection made it look like this dog was wearing a wig.”
15. “Strange liquids on my roof”
Have you ever taken a pic and discovered some kind of optical illusion going on?
Preview photo credit louraj19 / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/Fun/15 Photos With Details That Distort Reality
Share This Article