17 Times People Put Their Brains on Genius Mode
There are certain things that everyone learns how to do in a very specific way. For example, when someone orders an egg sandwich, they’re expecting something very particular. However, the person preparing it might have a different idea in their head. Stick around, and you’ll see what we’re talking about.
Now I’ve Seen Everything salutes those geniuses who went against the stream and thought of their own solutions.
1. “My dad asked me if I wanted an egg sandwich. I’m not even mad, this is genius!”
2. “An incredible watercraft”
3. “A local bar started using pasta as straws instead of plastic.”
4. “Fake grass around the toilet in the men’s bathroom”
5. “Someone came from the future.”
6. “My mom made an Uno belt.”
7. “These stairs in the hospital that tell you exactly how many calories you’ve burned climbing them”
8. “This book box on someone’s lawn”
9. A truly personalized manicure
10. “Friendly reminder to the person blocking my driveway”
11. “Somebody drew a Mona Lisa with dust accumulated on the truck box.”
12. A cap with extra hair
13. “Pretending to be a sophisticated, tea-drinking adult while in a zoom meeting, when really...”
14. “This man’s suit consisted of 333 soft toys, weighing 26 lbs.”
15. “I’m so happy with my latest project! I melted milk bottles and plant pots into soap holders.”
16. “I make drawings using letters and numbers from old typewriters, and here’s one of the London skyline.”
17. Ingenious traffic lights
Have you ever done something ingenious that others appreciated and let you know how awesome it was?