15 Photos That Are More Satisfying Than Popping Bubble Wrap
Every once in a while, the universe gifts us a relaxing sight. Even if they’re seemingly small and simple — like an incredibly symmetrical flower on your walk or a perfectly-made bed at a hotel —, these things can help us forget our worries for a little while. Fortunately, when some folks come across them, they enjoy sharing them with the world.
Now I’ve Seen Everything wants you to take a break and have a look at these soothing images.
1. “This flower I saw on my walk”
2. “I snapped this pic of a subway station in Toronto.”
3. “The way my coffee layered all by itself in its making”
4. “A perfect spectrum on the floor”
5. “How round this scoop of ice cream is”
6. “The bed one of my housekeepers made”
7. “Gummy bears organized by color, by my niece”
8. “The letters on the wrapping paper I’m using ended up connecting seamlessly.”
9. “TV cord perfectly lines up with the microphone cord on the screen.”
10. “A pyramid made of snowballs”
11. “First prize-winning Dahlia, grown by my Dad”
12. “The ombré effect of this Virginia creeper”
13. Perfectly stacked Tic Tac mints
14. “This perfectly-cooked marshmallow”
15. “My cat sleeping in a perfect circle”
Which picture did the perfectionist inside you enjoy the most? Let us know in the comments!