15 People Who Need to Have a Word or 2 With the Universe
Any given day can go from good to bad in a second without warning. All it takes is falling off the ceiling onto the bathroom floor or even something less dramatic, like breaking your chef’s knife while cutting cheese. Fortunately, some folks know how to transform their misfortunes into an anecdote online, and we all get some perspective on our own bad days.
Now I’ve Seen Everything brings you a few situations that could leave anyone kicking and screaming.
1. “When it’s your train stop, and the doors open to this:”
2. “A truck carrying a tank of white paint dropped it on the road.”
3. “My wife’s attempt at making vegan waffles”
4. “Too close for comfort. A runaway truck hit my house.”
5. “Wife tried to clean my cast iron.”
6. “This is my view from the bathroom floor, looking at the hole in the ceiling I just fell through.”
7. “I washed a blanket with my clothes, and it basically disintegrated.”
8. “Finished heating up a bowl of rice, opened the cabinet to get a glass, it fell and shattered inside the bowl.”
9. The dog just destroyed some $250 AirPods.
10. “Now my bedroom smells like a nightclub.”
11. “Bought these binoculars specifically to go to the Grand Canyon today.”
12. “Trying to enjoy my shower at this Airbnb.”
13. “My brother pulled a prank and did this. We don’t have a key.”
14. “The cheese won.”
15. “My first drive in a car I just bought.”
If you could only give one hug, which of the “victims” in this article would you give it to? Don’t forget to share a situation in which you were the one who needed a hug!