17 Behind-the-Scenes Pics That Reveal the Secrets Behind Our Favorite Movies
Movies and series have the power to bring us to imaginary worlds. But these magical scenes entail a lot of hard work, and usually, a ton of graphics and special effects. Today, we’re taking you on a special behind-the-scenes tour, which will show us interesting off-cam quirks and raw images from some of our favorite films.
1. Angelina Jolie shows her transformation to the scary, beautiful Maleficent.
2. Tom Hardy and Venom figure face to face during the filming of Venom: Carnage (2021).
3. In the movie, we can see how easily Mark Ruffalo can turn green. But in reality, it takes a little while.
4. The actors in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows had to wear special suits with sensors to capture their movements.
5. If you peek behind the scenes of the Life Of Pi movie, you might notice that some of the water scenes were done indoors.
6. Anna Kendrick is using a special device to skate on ice on the set of Noelle.
7. It’s hard to imagine how difficult getting used to the role is when you are surrounded by green screens.
8. Especially for the series The Crown, they had to build a set that was the exact copy of the Buckingham Palace façade.
9. How the Dog (2022) production crew filmed the scenes in the car.
10. Spider-Man poses for the camera with his colleagues.
11. The amount of work it takes to achieve Gamora’s distinctive green skin
12. Melissa McCarthy lifting what would then become a whole bus after special effects in Thunder Force.
13. It must be difficult for Aaron Paul to talk to a robot when there is someone sitting next to him in a striped costume.
14. Why not have fun if the villains are not real and you actually don’t have to drive anywhere? This is on the set of Wonder Woman 1984.
15. The famous scene where Jack saves Rose in Titanic, didn’t look as great behind the scenes.
16. Producer Jon Landau shared a series of photos showing how actress Sigourney Weaver (Kiri in the film) shot certain action scenes from the Avatar sequels.
17. Also on Avatar: The Way of Water, Zoe Saldaña shares behind-the-scenes photos she sent to her family while filming.
Which of these legendary movies is one of your favorites? Tell us in the comment section below!