15 Kids Who Fill Their Parents’ Lives With Laughter
Kids know better than anyone how to turn your life upside down. They can throw temper tantrums in the middle of a grocery store and turn your home into a complete mess in less than 5 minutes. But they can also make you laugh and help you relive your own childhood.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything couldn’t stop laughing as we looked at these 15 photos of kids whose logic isn’t easy to understand.
1. “My son thought this light switch would control the lights in the store.”
2. “My daughter decided to charge her water bottle.”
3. “Scaring his grandparents with these magnets.”
4. “This is how my 13-year-old nephew does his homework.”
5. “Someone’s kid hung up the wet wipes to allow them to dry.”
6. “How my 3-year-old thinks you’re supposed to eat pizza.”
7. “My 7-year-old sister loves dinosaurs, but my parents got her a dollhouse for Christmas. This is what I came home to tonight.”
8. “My son likes to make ’traffic jams’ with his Hot Wheels. This is his latest traffic nightmare.”
9. “My 3-year-old used a card to try to jimmy the child lock gate.”
10. Technically, that’s correct.
11. “My friend’s red-haired daughter has a self-deprecating sense of humor, and she put this in the fridge.”
12. “He asked if he could bring this umbrella in case it rains.”
13. “My four-year-old daughter likes to sneak butter while I’m cooking. Tonight, she realized not everything in trays is butter... We’re a liquid soap family, but recently switched to bars.”
14. “My son eating his blueberries in his hot tomato soup. He said, ’Tastes like soup!’”
15. “My cousin drew my aunt.”
What is the craziest and most surprising thing the kids in your family and close circle have ever done? Was it a good prank that gave you a good laugh, or did it just annoy you?
Preview photo credit IHateDolphins / Reddit
Now I've Seen Everything/People/15 Kids Who Fill Their Parents’ Lives With Laughter
Share This Article