16 Celebrities Whose Natural Hair Is Very Different From What We’re Used to
The color of our hair means a lot because people have certain expectations based on what a person’s hair looks like. And while believing that all stereotypes are true is quite silly, they still actually affect our lives. For example, red-headed people tend to have lower self-esteem and often think that their hair color overpowers everything else about them. However, there’s nothing to be upset about — such brightness can be a cool part of your personal brand, as it’s been proven by celebrities.
We at Now I’ve Seen Everything found some celebrities with completely different natural hair to what we’re used to.
1. Ariana Grande’s natural color appears to be way darker than what we’re used to.
2. Jennifer Aniston has naturally brown hair.
3. Zendaya shares that she managed to heal her damaged hair and is now proud of these little curls.
4. Britney Spears is naturally brown-haired.
5. Celine Dion’s natural hair is dark brown and curly.
6. Taraji P. Henson often tames her mane for the screen.
7. Emma Roberts’ actual hair is light brown.
8. Emma Stone is actually a blonde.
9. Kerry Washington had to hide her curls for a role, but now she shows her hair texture.
10. Gwen Stefani is a brunette.
11. Zooey Deschanel is a blonde but we see her rocking dark colors more often.
12. Tyra Banks has black, natural hair but sports all kinds of hairstyles.
13. Nicole Kidman has natural red curls.
14. Scarlett Johansson has natural light brown hair.
15. Meghan Markle is almost never seen with her naturally curly hair as she always has her hair styled straight.
16. Beyoncé’s natural hair is curly.
Which celeb’s original hair color surprised you? To whom would you suggest keeping their natural hair color?